We welcome pets of all shapes and sizes to our Caravan & Camping Sites, no pets allowed for accommodation bookings. Guests will be given a strict set of guidelines to follow regarding all pets. This ensures a safe, quiet and friendly stay for everyone.
We don’t have a limitation on Small or Large Dogs, but again there is a strict set of guidelines that all pet owners must adhere to, so everyone has a safe and pleasant stay.
Dear Pet Owner,
To reduce our Risk under the Workplace Health and Safety Act, whilst also ensuring everyone enjoys their stay here, please ensure these simple rules are followed.
Owners are to ensure:
- Pets are on a lead and are directly controlled by the owner, at all times;
- Pets are picked up after at all times and any droppings, or other is cleaned up immediately;
- Pets do not enter the Reception, Pool, BBQ area, or Amenities under any circumstances;
- Pets Beds, or Pets Clothes are not washed in the Park Laundries;
- Pets do not bark excessively, they do not appear aggressive and/or hinder other guests, staff or management;
- Pets are not left alone in the park, without prior approval from the On Site Managers;
- Pets are not allowed in Park Accommodation under any circumstances; and
- Sites are to be left clean and tidy, and holes, etc are to be filled in, otherwise a $20 fee will apply.
- At Managements Discretion, a $50 Dog Bond will be applied and this will be forfeited with any breaches of these or any other park rules.
Failure to abide by these rules will lead to immediate eviction from the park,
without refund, and additional charges may apply.
Our powered sites are pet friendly
We welcome Pets of all shapes and sizes to our Caravan & Camping Sites. However, Guests will be given a strict set of guidelines to follow regarding all pets. This ensures a safe, quiet and friendly stay for everyone.