Here at Golden Beach Holiday Park we are taking the Covid-19 seriously and therefore are closely monitoring and following Government issued advice.
For the latest health updates released by the Department of Health Australia please click here.
We Are Open For Leisure Travel!
As per QLD Government, holiday parks are allowed to open from the 1st June 2020 provided they have a Covid Safe Plan and procedures in place.
As of the 19th of July 2020, Golden Beach Holiday Park is open to all travellers who are adhering to current health directives. Anyone who enters the park will need to supply relevant documentation and fill in a Covid-19 declaration form. We understand this process can take time and appreciate your patience.
Our number one priority is the health and safety of our guests and staff, therefore the park will be operating under strict circumstances with a focus on cleaning and hygiene practices.
Risk Free Bookings
All bookings before 19th September will be booked risk-free, this is to allow:
- Guests to be able to cancel their bookings, up until the arrival date, without any financial risk if they are feeling unwell or experiencing any flu like symptoms
- Bookings to be cancelled by Golden Beach Holiday Park, up until the arrival date, if Government issued advice and health directives change
Keeping Our Guests Safe
- Upon check-in, all guests will be required to sign a Covid-Safe declaration form
- All guests and visitors are expected to adhere to social distancing guidelines (1.5m distance between people)
- To keep our communal areas as safe as possible, extra cleaning will take place. We also encourage guests to use their own facilities as much as possible to reduce the use of high touch areas.
- All communal spaces have restrictions on how many people can enter at any one time (1 person per 2sqm)
- Any visitors you invite to the Golden Beach Holiday Park during you stay must sign in and out at the office
- We have hand sanitiser and hand washing facilities throughout the park, we advise all guests to practice good hygiene and wash hands thoroughly when coming and going from your site
For Cancellations of Confirmed Bookings:
We have amended our cancellation policy in response to Covid restrictions. Our usual cancellation policy applies a fee of one night’s accommodation, which is equal to your deposit. Under the circumstances, we are not charging guests this fee, instead we are offering our guests the option to hold their deposits on file as a credit for a future booking.
If you have any questions or would like to book, please contact our friendly staff by email on email@example.com or phone on (07) 5492 4811.