Here at Golden Beach Holiday Park we are taking the Covid-19 seriously and therefore are closely monitoring and following Government issued advice.
For the latest health updates released by the Department of Health Australia please click here.
We Are Open for bookings!
As per QLD Government, holiday parks on the Sunshine Coast are out of lockdown from 6pm 2nd July 2021, we will be taking bookings for arrivals from the 3rd July 2021!
Those in still in lockdown or who are deemed close/casual contacts, or at high risk of having Covid-19 are not able to visit Golden Beach Holiday Park until restrictions are lifted. All guests and visitors of guests, must adhere to all Government issued advise whilst in the park including mandatory mask wearing, increased hygiene practices and social distancing.
Our number one priority is the health and safety of our guests and staff, therefore the park will be operating under strict circumstances with a focus on cleaning and hygiene practices.
Keeping Our Guests Safe Cancellation Policy
- Before arriving, all guests will be sent a Covid-19 declaration questionnaire to complete and sign
- All guests and visitors are expected to adhere to social distancing guidelines (1.5m distance between people)
- To keep our communal areas as safe as possible, extra cleaning will take place. We also encourage guests to use their own facilities as much as possible to reduce the use of high touch areas
- All communal spaces have restrictions on how many people can enter at any one time (1 person per 4sqm)
- All guests, trades and visitors to Golden Beach Holiday Park MUST sign in via the QLD Check In QR Code placed at the entry and exit of the park, as well as in other convenient locations
- We have hand sanitiser and hand washing facilities throughout the park, we advise all guests to practice good hygiene and wash hands thoroughly when coming and going from your site
As per our cancellation policy a fee of 1 nights accommodation will be charged for all cancelled bookings. If the cancellation is due to Covid-19 restrictions that prevent you from attending the park, you will be offered the option to reschedule for another available date, or to be issued with a credit voucher to the value of the deposit paid (credits are valid for 18 months). As bookings are made with the understanding that Covid-19 restrictions can change at any given time, refunds for cancelled bookings will not be offered.
If you have any questions or would like to book, please contact our friendly staff by email on email@example.com or phone on (07) 5492 4811.